Oct 22, 2012

Life Around A Haystack

"Sawubona" that's "Hello" in Zulu which is one of the 11 official languages of Mzansi for sure, also known as. South Africa. I'll be getting back to South Africa in time to come. First things first, here's an intro to my lifestyle and blog. I'm a small town girl, a farm girl, a cowgirl (but in all honesty, I prefer horses to cows :)). Growing up nature has been my playground, it really has. The majestic mountains, alluring waters of the plentiful surrounding dams and the invigorating air always kept me completely content. Some of you might think that the rural lifestyle makes us farm people seem like we from another planet. I'm here to change those views :) What will I be blogging about? -Fashion&style(country side and beyond) -Recipes(farm style and exquisite delights) -Activities(outdoor,indoor, new and old) -Locations(all around sa) -Everything SA(all u need to know about the rainbow nation) -DIY(fun-filled projects) -Hijab(Muslim head covering) Do you have any suggestions? Please feel free to contact me. Twitter: @honeybirdchild Email: thehoneybirdchild@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment