Jul 25, 2013

LIKES & CURRENT OBSESSION

Something that I really like; multipurpose accessories. Another something that I really like; DIY's!!
Current obsession: Dresses

Put it all together and it adds up to excitement & fun! I've decided to add a new monthly feature to the blog: 1 Addition, Many Ways.

Each month I'll share a DIY tutorial for an accessory that can be re-used on a number of garments. Eeeep! I'm so excited, I can't wait to get started!

Look out for the first '1 Addition, Many Ways' tutorial some time next week.

*Hint: I suggest you get yourself a one colour maxi dress. I got mine from Mr.Price. You can get the same one too, right now(don't you love internet shopping??) http://www.mrp.com/mobile/productDetail.do?productId=11002_00241

(Pssst hijaabi's! These diy's can be adapted for abaya's)

Be back soon

Honey-coated Kisses
~Honeybird Child~

No comments:

Post a Comment