Oct 30, 2013

Recipe-- Chocolate Cookie Brownies

One thing I could never say no to-- CHOCOLATE BROWNIES. Not the cake type. The biscuit type.
I am addicted to this specific cookie fudge (whose name I can't remember now). It's my ideal brownie fudge biscuit.

I tried making my own, didn't come out exactly the same, but close. Close enough to satisfy the cravings.

Ingredients:
1 packet Marie biscuits
250g butter
500g icing sugar
20g cocoa
1 egg beaten
1/2 tsp vanilla essence

100g milk chocolate

Method:
1. Break the marie biscuits up roughly. A rolling pin works wonders.
2. Melt the butter on low on the stove.
3. Add the icing sugar and cocoa. Stir continuously until smooth.
4. Remove from heat. Add the marie biscuit pieces, vanilla essence and egg..
5. Mix thoroughly.
6. Empty into a greased tin and allow to stand for 15mins.
7. Cut into squares. Melt the chocolate and spread over brownies.
8. Allow chocolate to harden.
9. Cute again

Indulge yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment