Feb 10, 2014

Inspired By Aria

Note inspired by not replicated.

I had a white shirt lying around and when I came across this picture of Aria Montgomery I was inspired to transform it into something I would wear more often.

I changed the buttons (they were white) before realizing that I haven’t taken a before pic as yet. Oooops!




What You Need:

*White shirt

*Black buttons

*Needle and Thread

*Black Fabric

*Scissors

*Fabric glue (optional)



Steps:

1. Replace your white buttons with black buttons.

2. Decide whether you’d like to sew on or glue on the black pieces. Mine is sewn on.



For sewing:

3. Un-pick the panels and trace it on the black fabrics.

4. Cut the black fabric.

5. Sew the new panels on to the shirt.



For Glue:

3. Trace the panel on to the black fabric.

4. Cut the fabric.

5. Glue on to the existing panels.



Ta-da! A white shirt with some flavour.




No comments:

Post a Comment